WATERTOWN, NY — On this date at approximately 8:45 AM, Members of the Metro-Jeff Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at 930 W. Main St. City of
The Task force was assisted by members of the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office including their SERT team, Watertown Police Department SRT, road patrol, ID, and K-9 units as well as NYSP CNET.
The search warrant was signed Honorable Judge Renzi, City of Watertown
At the conclusion of the search warrant the following items were seized from the apartment:
– $2739.00 in US currency.
– 768 glassine envelopes containing heroin.
– 9.5 grams of cocaine
– Set of digital scales and packaging material
The street value of the narcotics seized was approximately $15,000, police said.
This was the result of a several month investigation where information was
developed this apartment was being used as part of an illegal drug operation, police said.
Arrested as a result of this investigation:
– Matthew R Soluri, 39 YOA residing at this location
1. Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 3rd degree
– Leslie M Soluri, 36 YOA also residing at this location
1. Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 7th degree
Matthew Soluri will be arraigned Tuesday afternoon in Watertown City Court.
Leslie Soluri, wife of Matthew, was issued an appearance ticket
and released on her own recognizance.
As this investigation continues, additional charges are pending.