Oneida Indian Nation Homelands – Forbes Travel Guide, a global authority and leader in luxury hospitality, ranked Turning Stone’s Boozy Milkshakes as one of their six over-the-top favorites in the country. Other spiked shakes on this noteworthy list with Turning Stone are from some of the most renowned resorts in the world including The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, The Venetian and the Ritz-Carlton.
Now gaining national recognition, Turning Stone’s Boozy Milkshakes are delicious “photogenic treats that are certainly worth the caloric splurge.”
Available at Turning Stone’s Upstate Tavern for only $12, these more than a milkshake treats come in six different flavors:
– Candy Bar Crush: Dark Crème De Cocoa, Rum, Chocolate Ice Cream, Nutella, Peanut Butter and Fluff topped with Whipped Cream, Caramel Drizzle, Bark Garnish, Peanut Butter Cups, Praline Cookie and Marshmallows with a Butterfinger Rim
– Boozy Banana: Spiced Rum, Vanilla Ice Cream and Bananas topped with Whipped Cream, a Chocolate Dipped Banana, Hot Fudge Sauce
– Mocha Brownie: Coffee Vodka and Chocolate Ice Cream topped with Whipped Cream, Hot Fudge Sauce, Chocolate Shavings, Mini Coffee Cup filled with Cream Whiskey, Brownie Pieces and a Chocolate Sprinkle Rim
– Sugar Rush: Cake Vodka and Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Whipped Cream, a Mini Funfetti Cupcake, Cotton Candy, a Pixie Stick, Rock Candy Pop and Sprinkles
– Bourbon Caramel: Bourbon, Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Whipped Cream, Caramel Drizzle and a Caramel Popcorn Ball with a ‘Nilla Wafer Rim