WATERTOWN, NY — The Childrens Home of Jefferson County (CHJC), the area’s long established non-profit organization, is excited to introduce the newest addition to its Executive Team.
CHJC’s newest member of the Executive Team is Lisa McCarty, PHR, SHRM-CP, Human Resources Director. Ms. McCarty joined the agency in April.
As Human Resources Director, Ms. McCarty is a critical member of the Agency’s Leadership Team, participating in strategic change initiatives. She will provide leadership and supervision for the Agency’s Human Resources Department, including staff development and training personnel, recruiting, and daily
oversight. Additionally, Ms. McCarty will conduct research and analysis of organizational trends and monitor and ensure the Agency’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
Additional information about Ms. McCarty:
• Received her bachelor’s degree in human resources management from SUNY Empire and is an alumnus of SUNY Jefferson.
• Work in human resources began in the staffing industry and successfully moved into the engineering, manufacturing, and healthcare industry.
• Has been employed in the human resource profession for over 25 years.
• Received the Healthcare Leadership Certification from Cornell University.
• Holds a professional Human Resource Certification from the Human Resource Certification Institute.
• Is a Certified Human Resource Professional through the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM).
• Is an active member of the North Country Human Resource Association.
• Instructs SHRM certification courses at SUNY Jefferson.
• Currently holds a board member position on the Human Resource Committee of Jefferson County Hospice.
CHJC is thrilled to welcome Lisa as a member of our team!
To learn more about career opportunities at CHJC, please visit www.chjc.org.